East Orlando Property Management is a full service property management company serving owners of residential & commercial properties located in Orlando, FL. Our ultimate goal is total tenant satisfaction while maximizing your investment property’s potential.
As a premier property management company in Orlando, we have a reputation for exceptional, proactive property management and superior client service. East Orlando Property Management consistently exceeds the market average for occupancy rates, while attracting the highest quality tenants.
East Orlando Property Management is committed to never putting profit before people. We guarantee you'll have peace of mind when you allow us to manage the day to day operations of your property. Rest assured we'll provide full protection of your real estate investment by minimizing costs and maximizing your revenue.
Our Property Management Services include:
- Property Marketing: All properties are expertly marketed using today's technology and our proven marketing strategies.
- Tenant Screening & Credit Checks: All of our applicants participate in a full credit, employment, criminal and past evictions background checks to ensure credibility.
- Rent collection: On-time rent collections for one or all of your properties, maximizing your profit and minimizing your losses.
- 24- hour Maintenance & Repairs: Never have to worry again about an after hour, weekend maintenance repair. Our dedicated staff also handles emergency requests, addressing them promptly and effectively.
- Property Inspections: Before a tenant moves in and after they move out, property inspections are done on the property to maintain quality and establish security deposit guidelines for the tenant.
- Accounting & Budget Services: As your property managers in Orlando, our priority is to minimize costs and maximize your return on investment. Our experienced accounting staff can provide a variety of accounting reports in order to achieve all client goals.
- Monthly Reports: Each owner receives monthly statements for their properties with detailed and current information on property finances, maintenance requests, and income / expense reports.